We are looking for one person for the administration of our systems’ infrastructure and services running on Linux-based servers.
This person will be in charge of the maintenance of HYDS’ services, both the servers providing our services to customers (web, databases and processing systems) as well as the servers used for internal development purposes (centralized user system, SVN, JIRA and Confluence, email, etc.).
Required knowledge and skills:
- Management and maintenance of IT equipment and networks.
- Management and maintenance of Linux/Debian servers.
- Virtual machines (preferable Linux Containers LXC).
- Users management using LDAP.
- Bash scripting.
- Monitoring tools (Zabbix or similar).
- Databases (PostgreSQL or similar).
- Firewall (iptables)
knowledge in geographical information systems (GIS) as well as other
programming languages (Python, IDL, Matlab, …) will be valuable.
Capacity for both teamwork and autonomous work.