Who are you?
You love to maintain hardware, software and network systems. Technical and operational excellence is your second nature. Even more, you get thrilled about working in a fast-paced environment.
What are your challenges?
- Install, support, upgrade, and maintain Windows and Linux workstations.
- Setup, maintain and extend our office networks, e.g. LAN, WiFi, VPN.
- Monitor network and application performance of key systems.
- Define backup and security policies.
- Co-create the digital workplace of the future.
What are the requirements?
- Highly analytical mind with a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven track record to run projects independently.
- Experience with VPN, routing and hardware management.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with a drive to take initiative.
- Live and breathe agile system administration.
- Preferably living in Amsterdam and holder of EU work permit.
What are the perks?
Picnic has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is located in the centre of Amsterdam. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!