wefox is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
We are looking for a Sys Administrator Linux/Unix with a demonstrated background experience in physical and cloud based solutions to join our awesome IT team.
- On your daily work you will be focused on a system platform and implement new features for really amazing projects. Always keeping in mind security: we are an insurance company.
- We are a internacional company, so you will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
- You will also participate in Mergers and Acquisitions projects around the globe which will bring you the opportunity of shaping the future of the company with your soft and hard skills.
What you bring:
- 4+ years in Production Infrastructures
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructures (Amazon) for at least 3 years
- Experience with On-Premise Infrastructures for at least 4 years
- Demonstrate experience on Storage and Backups solutions
- Experience with Linux/ Unix system
- Demonstrate experience with High Availability Systems
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience in some Scripting language (Bash/Python/Perl/Go ..)
- Make contributions in order to improve internal tech stack, architecture and good practices.
- Troubleshooting aptitude to solve problems
- You will work in rotating teams and groups
- Fluency in English (Spanish and German will be a plus)
Nice to have networking experience:
- Cloud Amazon Network
At wefox you will work with:
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Vault and ElasticSearch
- Tools: Jira Tracking System, CI/CD, Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.