Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- Design end to end automated tests for our REST API
- Prioritising testing requirements based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
- Identify test requirements and assist with the testing strategy and development for the different scenarios.
- Create Automate tests that will be embedded in the CI-CD pipeline.
- Continuous delivery tasks: conduct inspection and analysis of installation packages integrity, specifications and behaviour.
- Executes functional/ No functional test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Identify Functional GAP scenarios while testing and raise it to the team.
- Test REST APIs in a Cloud based environment.
- Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Reports discrepancies and analyses them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level.
- Coordinates with Development and Cloud/Backend on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
- English full profesional
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in manual and automated backend API testing
- Experience with Postman or other API test tools.
Nice to have
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience in manual and automated web and mobile testing
- Demonstrable experience with Selenium WebDriver, Appium with Android and iOS devices, TestNG, JUnit, etc
- Experience with Karate.
· Always following the latest testing and quality trends and techniques
· Preferably former experience in an Agile environment and cross-functional teams
· Strong communication skills
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working remote (partially)
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain