● Minimum 5 years professional SDE experience developing applications.
● Strong creativity skills, excellent coding/debugging skills, and desire to learn new technologies.
● Experience with MongoDB and other DBs.
● Experience with Linux/Unix is required, experience with Docker is a big plus.
● Basic networking skills: IPv4, routing, NAT and WiFi.
● Interest on M2M and IoT; Arduino, Raspberry PI, or anything similar.
● English, professional working proficiency.
● Excellent organization and team working skills.
● BS degree in computer science or related field is required.
● Open-source project contribution (i.e. active github account), meetup participation, presentations, etc.
● Experience making mobile apps (Android and iOS)
● Experience with C, C++, LUA, Java, .NET.
● Technologies, frameworks and libs: AMQP, MQTT, CoAP, Node.JS, Celery, Pandas, numpy, pyData, scipy.
● Methodologies and related technologies: SCRUM, Kanban, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket (GIT).
● Working Permit for the EU, not necessary but will help a lot.
You’ll be part of a product team creating, maintaining and supporting at least four products: MIIMETIQ Framework, MIIMETIQ LITE, MIIMETIQ Architect and MIIMETIQ Glasses. Creativity, pro-activity and vision are important in this position. Figure out product features and design and develop the most optimum and scalable solution is the challenge to overtake every day. Product team is a permanent Kanban-organized team from 4 to 7 people. The Team is composed of senior developers. Most of them are backend and frontend engineers. All Nexiona products are made within this team. All tasks are done by team members and collaborate with other people in the company to get desired features, for example, with the CTO, pre-sales engineers, project team members and others.
● This is a home office position with a monthly 4-5 day meeting in our Barcelona offices.
● Salary depends on qualifications and skills.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!