We are looking for the best Support Manager to assure our clients receive the support they need and deserve.
Imagine yourself working at a successful startup with a young and bright team in Madrid.
Who we are
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
Our product is based on artificial intelligence, blockchain, and geolocalized video calls through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and has shown huge growth in revenues last year. They are backed by solid VC’s and are one of the most promising players in the industry.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
We want you to join us if you are capable of managing the requests and incidents of the different clients of BDEO. You will work closely with the business and development teams to identify, analyze, prioritize and assign our clients' requests for different products and services.
You will have the ability to assign support tasks, as well as assist in defining and improving internal support processes. You will interact directly with the customer.
- Ownership in the customer relationship
- You will solve complex customer problems quickly and according to our quality guidelines
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively to follow up with our team as well as with customers
- Be the voice of the customer, identifying and escalating problems to our product and engineering teams
- Work in the appropriate workflow for the processing of all incidents
- Analysis and identification of incoming incidents
- Follow-up of the life cycle of the requests
- Prioritization and assignment of requests
- 100% product knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required (technical training preferred)
- 2 years + in a Customer Service position in Software products/projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with Android devices and IOs
- Experience in technology companies or startups
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Be part of a fast-growing company that wants to change the Insurance Industry, while working with a fresh, committed and super team
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Phantom shares plan