Support Engineer (SaaS) in Madrid or Remote
Magnolia is looking for a tech-enthusiastic, analytical, and customer-oriented Support Engineer to join our team. Do you enjoy working with different kinds of technologies? Do you like continuous learning? Do you enjoy investigating and resolving issues? Are you the kind of person who enjoys collaborating and helping people from around the globe? Then this position will interest you.
As our new Support Engineer, you will join our company at inspiring times to help our customers and partners succeed with our products working in a wide range of fields from tourism to ecommerce, communication, and more.
If you're ready to strive to create value in newer ways and to think outside of the box, you're the perfect match for us - so please read on!
What will you do?
- Analyse and solve technical inquiries from clients via our support ticketing system and a modern chat/bot tool.
- Help partners and customers solve their technical issues with our product, provide them with technical recommendations and best practices to succeed in their projects on our Magnolia SaaS service.
- Support customers to manage our Self-service tooling.
- Detect and report bugs that help enhance Magnolia products.
- Work together as a team, sharing knowledge to deliver great solutions to our customers/partners’ issues.
- Collaborate on the updates of Magnolia internal and public documentation.
- Pro-actively collaborate with other teams e.g. SREs, Product Development, Services Team and CSM across the globe.
- Provide input to Software engineers and Product managers on how to improve the product, services and processes.
What do you bring in?
- An independent, pro-active mid-senior support engineer with a certain level of frontend skills and coding experience.
- Customer-focused and good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Motivation for continuous learning, improvement and flexibility to adjust quickly to changes.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time while paying rigorous attention to details.
- Passion for quality, customer satisfaction and technology.
- Expertise in at least one, preferably multiple frameworks: Angular, React or Vue
- Enthusiasm for frontend technologies and ecosystem, backed by strong understanding of API-first designs, headless systems, REST
- Development tools service management systems such as Git, Atlassian Jira or similar.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- A strong commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- (Preferred) Experience with GraphQL
- (Preferred) Experience with development or support for headless Content Management Systems
So, who are we?
- We are a fun and open-minded bunch of colleagues spread across the globe.
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
- Yearly company trip. We’ve just been to Interlaken/Switzerland - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities.
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility.
- Remote-friendly vibes.
We are for you if you like to…
- take charge: You are in the driver’s seat and set the direction according to what customers, colleagues and cultures need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
- connect: You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back.
- be you: Choose your own ways and means. You make every perspective count so that everyone feels safe enough to follow their purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Your way of growing is to mutually question yourself and others.
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join
- Please click on the link below in order to proceed
- We treat all candidates equally: If you have any questions, please reach out to our contact
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
- Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!