Would you like to be part of a team focused on
increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing the
startups market? Do you have the ecosystem insights, business and
technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology
platform provider? As a Startup Account Manager you will have the
exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an
emerging technology, increase adoption and market segment presence of
AWS in startup accounts. You will be at the heart of latest trends like
Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, IoT, Gaming or eCommerce and work with
accounts that leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate
and disrupt their industries. The ideal candidate will possess both an
account management and technology background that enables them to drive
an engagement at the executive level as well as with software engineers
and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter with
entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced
environment, develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and
consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
• Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience, like in Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, Mobile or eCommerce
• BA/BS degree required
• Profound insights into the Startup & eBusiness ecosystem, main market stakeholder and trends
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in Spanish and English
• Used to taking the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
· Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus,
· A few years working with/for tech startups is a plus
· A few years of inside sales or telesales experience is a plus
· With extra credit for literacy in IT infrastructure management and/or virtualization technology
· Verbal and written communications skills in Catalan
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.