Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
As a member of the Advanced Development team you will work cross-functionally to build state-of-the-art cloud platforms to support our growing product portfolio.
- Very strong experience building cloud environments (5+ years).
- Experience in CI/CD, using tools like Drone, Github, Makefiles, etc.
- Strong experience with Linux & Unix operating systems.
- Programming experience with C/C++, go, and scripting: python, shell,
- Understanding of IPC mechanisms and previous experience working with: TCP/IP, Kafka, zmq, grpc, zookeeper.
- Strong background in cloud environments: containers, docker, kubernetes, etcd, zookeeper, service meshes, vault, istio and envoy, API gateways, load balancers.
- Experience with databases, general understanding of ACID, consistency, sql/nosql, key-value stores, time series and columnar databases.
- General understanding of distributed consensus, CAP Theorem, RAFT, map-reduce, reliable multicast, etc. Paxos is a plus.
- Node.js & Express to build REST APIs services.
- Experience writing tools in Ruby and Perl are a plus.
- Some experience with Bazel build tooling.
- Scala programming experience.
- Knowledge of HTTP 2/websocket /quick binary protocols are a plus.
- In memory databases like Redis.