Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
- Design, build, and maintain the Wallbox's network infrastructure.
- Ensure the optimal performance, redundancy, and scalability of the Wallbox’s network infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to streamline network configuration and deployment processes.
- Continuously explore opportunities to improve operational efficiency through automation.
- Monitor network systems for performance issues, traffic patterns, and potential bottlenecks, taking proactive steps to resolve them.
- Respond promptly to network-related incidents, identifying the root cause and applying necessary fixes to minimize downtime.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for critical network issues.
- Work with other teams to ensure that the network is aligned with the company's business goals.
- Collaborate with the security team to design, implement, and enforce network security policies and best practices.
- Create comprehensive documentation for network configurations, troubleshooting procedures, and standard operating processes.
- Share knowledge and expertise with team members, fostering a collaborative learning environment
- Proven experience as a Network Engineer or in a similar SRE role, with a strong focus on network infrastructure.
- In-depth understanding of network engineering principles and practices.
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP, BGP, STP, LACP, 802.1Q, IPsec…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and self-driven approach to learning new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of the Infrastructure’s team and outside the organization.
- Familiarity with cloud networking technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Solid programming/scripting skills (Python, Go…) for automation tasks.
Nice to have
- Cross-platform experience with different network device types (Meraki, Fortinet, Huawei, etc.), providing versatility in handling heterogeneous network environments.
- Relevant networking/cloud certifications (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIP, AWS Certified, etc.) are a plus.
- Familiarity with advanced network monitoring and analysis tools (Wireshark, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, etc.).
- Experience in incident response and handling security-related network incidents in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to travel.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee.
- English classes.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Over 45 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain