AssistMe is driving human-centric innovation in the HealthTech space. As an NBT portfolio company in healthcare, we’re developing new business models in the area of medicine, elderly care, and health tech to support both the caregiver and care recipients.
Our technical solutions allow elderly people and people in need of care the chance for a more independent lifestyle. Beyond this goal, our products have a positive ethical and social impact as well as a large business potential due to responding to an underserved and growing market.
• Define and maintain the technical vision of the mobile apps at AssistMe,
• Take full ownership of AssistMe’s mobile development,
• Design, code, and maintain our mobile applications from scratch,
• Work in a close and trustful relationship with our venture founders, product manager and designers in a cross-discipline Agile environment,
• Incorporate input from the UX-team within the scope of a user-centric perspective.
• You have 3+ years experience in developing, debugging and deploying commercial mobile applications,
• You have 3+ years experience in Hybrid App development from scratch, or experience with cross-platform development tools such as React Native and PhoneGap,
• Excellent analytical skills,
• You have a strong startup spirit (flexible, positive attitude), love dynamic work environments, and take ownership of your work.
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café, and a ball-pit!
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 21 countries
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped R&D lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3d printing, mechanical engineering and P&P machines for pcb manufacturing.