Who we are?
TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytic creativity, innovation, (im)possible challenges, teamwork and ambition. Our goal is to link physical and digital in marketing. All of it, globally.
Since our founding we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
As we continue to grow we constantly seek only the best non-conforming experts in digital marketing and advertising. We need initiators that welcome challenges with open arms and better themselves through their innate constant drive to improve.
- Own the launch process of new products & features
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Ideate and create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Use market research data to propose product pricing model and pricing
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and coordinate the development of sales collateral that facilitate the selling process
- Through interviews, competitor research, internal analytics and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products/features and untapped opportunities
- Brief and coordinate with the PR agency and internal communication teams about new products/features and take part in presentations
- Be able to represent, speak and present TAPTAP about products to both external and internal audiences
- Define timescales for launch new products/features with product management, and engineering
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Coordinate social media efforts across the organization in regards to new feature/product launches
A cross functional team player: As a digital product marketing manager you will have to work with teams across the organization. Your daily interaction will include the sales, product management and the engineering departments. New product or feature launches are inherently ‘cross functional’ and entail coordinating the work of many different people inside and outside the organization.
Highly developed communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities in English and Spanish have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
Inquisitive mindset: A crucial part of being a digital product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, customer feedback, competitors’ products & strategy.
You will be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open, trustworthy and a true team player
- Smart, fast learner and resourceful
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback
- You have an engineering or analytical background and love product conception and digital marketing
- Have adtech, martech experience in SaaS businesses
- Are Bilingual (or close) in English & Spanish
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Motivated working in a fast-paced digital environment, flexible and multi-taskin
- Full-time position
- A great environment, working with a young and motivated international team
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other
- A flexible and solution-oriented work-place
- The freedom to use your creative instinct
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional
- A competitive and motivating compensation package
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 2+ years in digital product marketing roles or similar. +4 years work experience in Digital Marketing
- Results oriented professional with a focus on driving sales via new products
- Deep knowledge of the digital world and the adtech / martech ecosystem
- A fast learner open to sharing knowledge with other team members
- Detail oriented, well organized with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Results-driven with very strong analytical skills
The position is based out of Madrid and will be required to collaborate with and travel to TAPTAP’s International offices. The offer includes a competitive compensation package + bonus + social benefits. Compensation depends on experience and expertise.
About TapTap Networks