Antai Venture Builder is an international online and mobile venture builder. Our venture is to
analyse the market in search of businesses with proven success, and once we identify them,
we help them grow into other markets.
To make this possible, we select the best-prepared professionals and embark on a joint
venture with them, accompanying them through a comprehensive service: business
development, business intelligence, financial and legal advice, providing the means and the
search for and hiring of the necessary personnel. This implication is what differentiates us
from many other venture builders.
At Antai, our goal is to convert ourselves into the leading venture builder for digital
businesses in Southern Europe and Latin America, launching companies with great agility
and rapid scalability. The result? New companies that, due to their focus on business and
the services that they offer the consumer, have an impact on society, changing the way that
people consume and relate to each other.
We are excited to think that we can change the status quo of everyday life. And above all,
we are excited to know that we have pillars to anchor ourselves to achieve that goal.
See our companies portfolio in
Our rate of growth means that we are in constant search of new professionals. We seek out
people with talent and who wish to embark on a new venture that will be sure to be
fascinating. Are you one of them?
Antai Venture Builder is creating a core team of skilled developers to work on ideas that can
be turned to the next Startup.
As a senior backend engineer you will be responsible for everything related with the
architecture of the projects: infrastructure, services design, choosing the right tech stack,
build and deployment processes and of course the coding needed to bring the prototype
We want to create a prolific, friendly and virtuous software factory where we can move fast
as a Team and have a great time prototyping MVPs that could turn to the next cool Startup!
What we require:
* Proactive, result oriented attitude with a "continuous learning" mindset.
* Architecture challenger: you love diving into system designs, service orchestration and
pipelines. Building tools for improving developers life motivates you.
* You have +5 years of proven experience in developing web/API projects and deep
knowledge of LINUX LAMP/LEMP stack
* You have proven experience with NodeJS environments and are comfortable with
asynchronous programming oriented to events
* Scripts master: bash, sed, grep, awk and use of python or ruby at Sys level
* You faced the good and the bad of data persistence in NoSQL (Mongodb, Redis,
* You possess deep knowledge of programming patterns object oriented: observer, adapter,
decorator, proxy, composite, factory (are you SOLID?) and the fundamentals of Domain
* You write clean and testable code
* Knowledge of Symfony2 and Doctrine framework: security, routing, bundles creation and
configuration with extension classes, services, event dispatcher, dependency injection,
composer, environments, twig template engine
* Care of good practices and class organisation of code application
* Devops mindset: you are a Docker disciple and bake Ansible recipes for breakfast.
* Your second name is Jenkins
* Git proficiency: remotes, interactive rebase, cherry-pick, annotation tagging, plumbing
commands are not Greek to you! You know when to use push-force without having a heart
* Aws wizard: EC2, ECR, ELB, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda is your daily jargon
About Antai Venture Builder