Do you want to make a difference in the world?
Our goal is to improve healthcare across the globe by enabling better
medical research through technology. Our customers love Castor, as
reflected by our 8.42/10 satisfaction score.
We are rapidly scaling up our processes and technical architecture to keep pace with our 200%+ year-on-year growth. This poses interesting technical challenges as we make our product available in countries like Brazil and Australia with the same great user experience.
The tools of our trade
- PHP 7, our own framework based on open-source component, and Doctrine 2
- Vagrant and ansible for environment provisioning and deployments
- A multi-tenant, multi-server MySql setup
- Bitbucket (git), JIRA and Slack
What we will be working on the next twelve months
- An HL7 FHIR based data-integration platform to allow medical data-exchange between our system and the largest Electronic Health Record (EHR) system in the world
- A scaleable API to allow our customers to build their own integrations
- A flexible userland Automation Engine that allows customers to create their own business logic and automations within our system
- A recommendation engine to make it easier to standardize medical research data for reuse
- A continuous delivery pipeline to improve quality control and ease deployments
- A job offer within a week (if we like you)
- The chance to carve out your technical role in a fast-moving start-up
- A way to help the world by improving medical research
- The option to work from home for up to 2 days a week
- 30 vacation days per year
- The opportunity to attend relevant tech conferences and trainings
- A team of young, smart and driven colleagues
- A spacious office with all amenities located in the south-east part of Amsterdam, next to Holendrecht Station
- Free lunch, snacks and Friday afternoon drinks!
- A great salary, bonuses based on company and personal results and a pension plan.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person, who is open to learn and loves to teach.
- You prefer high quality, well-structured code over quick fixes
- You love to train, mentor and motivate your colleagues
- You're eager to learn
- You have an open mindset and educate yourself continuously
- You’re excited about the opportunity to help us scale from NL to global,
- You are eager to help us with automated testing, security and Continuous Delivery