The position is a full time contract/internship of 3-6 months potentially leading to the opportunity for a permanent engagement. The team is comprised of six senior executives from Google, Softbank Robotics, and HSBC, with an office located in Paris (Station F). We are currently incubated by a premium accelerator, Kickstart Accelerator, and we are looking to grow the team. If you have good frontend development experience ideally with React / React Native for mobile, and you are excited by building the electric mobility world of tomorrow, please reach out to us.
Experience and Skills
- Good commercial experience in frontend development taking visual design and wireframes to code
- Git Version Control, frontend testing tools and frameworks, Scrum Agile Project Management
- Collaborative worker, good team spirit, ability to take the initiative, willing to challenge and be challenged
- A self starter with enthusiasm for learning new development tools, techniques, and practices
- Inspired by movements for clean technology / electric mobility / smart cities
--- SPARK HORIZON ---
Spark Horizon is on a mission to democratise electric-mobility, by offering a charging network free, open-access and integrated into the life of our users. Our charging stations take the commitment of conscious brands, corporates and retailers and match them to the needs of local communities.
We support commercial real estate companies with the deployment of charging stations by offering a turnkey solution, adapted to the retail world with minimal investment. We bring a premium service that increases the attractiveness and income of these sites.
Innovative and responsible brands come as commercial partners to sponsor our network by publishing their services and products on our screens and benefiting from a privileged access to all these consumers. They enjoy premium visibility with an engaged and affluent audience.
About Spark Horizon