About Gartner Digital Markets:
Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to
help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the
tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what
they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra,
Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their
next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers
the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability
and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity
to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always
growing and transforming.
The Gartner Digital markets International Team is looking for an articulate Spanish speaking, digital marketer to lead our entry in the Spanish and Mexican Markets.
In order to grow our presence in Spain and Mexico, Gartner is looking for a marketer with experience in SEO, media relations and social media. The chosen candidate will have the whole responsibility of designing and executing all our marketing activities to drive traffic from Spain and Mexico to our sites.
The successful applicant will work with Gartner’s International Editorial and Sales teams by ensuring that marketing is aligned with our editorial content and sales objectives. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the International General Manager and will be required to meet monthly targets.
What You Will do:
- Run outreach/backlink campaigns
- Support and work with marketing centers of expertise for SEO, SEM, editorial, media relations and social media
- Conduct market research specific to the Spanish and Mexican B2B software market
- Develop a marketing plan to establish a local presence
- Execute all marketing activities across all marketing channels and adapting GDM best practices to the local market.
- Work with the sales team to advocate our sites to Spanish and Mexican software vendors and international vendors selling in Spain and Mexico
- Participate in local events and media briefings as needed
What You Will Need:
- Is a native level Spanish speaker. It is a Must.
- Strong command of English.
- Has an understanding of the B2B software market in Spain and Mexico.
- Has 3 years minimum of Digital marketing experience;
○ Conducting content and influencer outreach
○ Content SEO skills
○ Social Media experience
○ Experience in keyword research
- Ability to coordinate projects with different departments.
- Has a BA education level.
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full time.
Who you are:
- Can learn "on the job" independently.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Committed team player.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:30883
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.