Stuart is a disruptive on-demand platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious intern to join our fast-growing Madrid-based Operations team. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally your mission will be to continually improve the customer experience through greater courier availability while minimising costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. You will be joining a growing, cosmopolitan team of successful entrepreneurs and alumni from Amazon, Samsung and Procter&Gamble.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take part in the management of the supply and demand balance on the platform through accurate volume forecasting and supply sizing
- Work hand in hand with our Sales team to manage demand growth and with our courier onboarding team to ensure adequate supply growth
- Collaborate with our Product team to develop new features and algorithms to further optimise operations and enhance the client experience
- Build KPI dashboards and closely monitor the platform’s performance
- Develop and optimise processes to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently
- Regularly review pricing and courier incentive strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Masters degree in science/engineering
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with advanced SQL skills (valuable knowledge of R and Python)
- Strong business sense/ Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- Willing to propose and test new solutions, without being afraid of making mistakes
- Madrid office language is Spanish, but we will be happy to welcome analytical-minded people who only speak English
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 6 months Internship starting ASAP
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech startup in its early days, with the potential to join the team as a permanent member at the end of your internship or once you’ve completed your studies
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Relaxed, fun work environment - wear what you’d like to the office!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
If you feel like you’re made for this internship, be quick and apply. We'd love to hear more about you.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.