We continuously seek additional buildings to create new campuses in up-and-coming neighborhoods in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon and other main cities. 🌍Through partnerships with real estate investors, buildings can be acquired or let.
As a Space Project Manager, you will help secure these buildings and coordinate the transformation into operational campuses.
The position is based in Madrid and will report to Urban Campus’ Chief Development Officer.
Here is what will be expected from you, as a Space Project Manager:
- Supervise feasibility studies of potential new urban campuses (in coordination with real estate business developers and external experts/partners)
- Design space planning and conduct capacity analysis on new projects
- Conduct financial estimate of construction works
- Collaborate with our Real Estate Acquisition team on financial viability analysis of new project
- Build relationships with our local developers, architects and other real estate professionals.
- Support the establishment of partnerships and contracts with suppliers.
- Manage general construction process, while ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Monitor progress of development projects from identification to hand-over
Urban Campus architectural vision
- Manage the development of the architectual vision of Urban Campus residences
At Urban Campus, we are looking for team players, with a very strong team spirit. 💪
Unique personalities, passionate and curious individuals! 🦄 If you want to work with an international team of talented people, and grow everyday with us, come and meet.
Motivation, autonomy, curiosity and a get-things-done mentality are key elements for us!
Here are the must: 🎯
- Empathic, positive and enthusiast
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (writing and speaking).
- A quantitative, analytical and curious mind.
- Complete fluency in Spanish and English. Any other European language a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in leading real estate development projects.
- Knowledge of residential or hotel development, feasibility studies, contract negotiation and Local Urbanism Plan.
- Love for architecture and design
A few more reasons to work with us 🚀
- Join a leader in a fast growing industry. We redefine how people live in cities. Nothing less.
- Contribute to an ambitious multicultural and multidisciplinary team operating at the edge of practical knowledge in areas as diverse as space and community management, IoT and data analytics.
- We are a startup with offices in Paris and Madrid and plan to open campuses in at least 12 other European cities.
- Work in an environment where personal contributions and symbiotic teamwork are equally valued.
About Urban Campus