Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2017.
We are a fast growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and startup enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers, our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, enriching our unique team.
Want to be a part of this revolution? We are currently looking for a Solutions Engineer in Barcelona to lead new integrations with our business clients. You will understand their use cases and guide them to get the best of our API.
You know how to create high quality code and also comfortable talking to external technical experts and business teams? Then you are the perfect bridge between our business clients and our engineering team!
What you will do?
- Lead new integrations with our business clients
- Develop tools, sample code, and documentation to help developers integrate the API into their platform
- Provide feedback from the customer side on ways to improve our products
Who are you?
- Fluent in English and French
- 3+ years experience as developer plus experience in a client-facing technical role
- Enjoy coding the same way as talking to people Desire to make clients happy
- Familiarity with the UK market is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of Ruby is a plus
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, ping pong table, private health insurance…
We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We would love to hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.