Workato is pioneering the future of work through intelligent automation and we're looking for a Solutions Architect to join our growing team. We’re committed to revolutionizing how integration is done, with investment from the biggest names in SaaS - Salesforce, Workday, and ServiceNow - and experienced leadership from companies like Oracle, Apple, Tableau, Microsoft, Uber and more.
What is Workato?
- Workato is short for Work Automation - Connect your apps, automate your work.
- Workato is an Award-Winning, Cloud-Native, Intelligent Automation and Integration Platform (iPaaS).
- Our product works! Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, Workato is the only company that provides a self-service way to integrate and automate cloud and on-premise applications without compromising on power, security, and governance.
- We have 6000+ customers globally and are growing rapidly.
Our Mission is to
help companies integrate and automate at least 10X faster than with
traditional tools and at a tenth of the cost of ownership.
Our Approach is to deliver an Enterprise Automation Platform that can be used by Business (like SalesOps, MarketingOps, Business Analysts, etc.) and IT, with the versatility to support wall-to-wall automation, powered by AI, ML, and Bots.
Workato is looking for Solutions Architect who is passionate about the world of integration and automation.
- Lead and participate in both pre and post-sales activities with direct end customers and partners
- Be a Workato evangelist with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Workato can effectively help companies with their business automation needs across a broad set of industries
- Become the trusted technical advisor to customers and partners from an overall solution, architecture and implementation perspective for the Workato platform.
- Develop collaterals: presentations, demos, white papers, best practices, solution packs
- Conduct customer training, Work-jams, implementation and product support
- Mentor and train team members
- Computer Science or BS or equivalent education
- 7+ years of Solutions Consulting/Enterprise Architecture experience is a must
- 5+ years of experience with Integration and Middleware tools is a must
- Communicate effectively with Technical, Business and C Level stakeholders
- Understand security and governance needs for Enterprises
- Knowledge of key applications such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, EBusiness Suite, Databases
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience having worked in a start-up environment a plus
- Knowledge of Java and .Net platforms a plus
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and GCP a plus