Do you get things done? Take ownership? And are you ready to change the world of marketing? If that sounds like you, excellent, you have come to the right place.
Relay42 is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our expanding sales team. If you love the advertising ecosystem and are passionate about enabling clients to use data to make better decisions, then we would love to talk to you about this role.
As a Solutions Architect you play a crucial role in the way the Relay42 platform and product offering is presented to our prospects. You will be working closely with aa Sales Director to create presentations and commercial content that are tailored to the need of each potential client. We expect you to provide the technical know-how in the sales process to assure the right fit for each client. By analysing the needs of the client, you will create impactful demonstrations and presentations of the platform, relating to actual use cases delivered by Relay42.
- Understand and closely analyse the prospects requirements
- Create a specific presentation or demo that precisely meets the needs of prospects
- Demonstrate the Relay42 platform to prospects
- Prepare technical details in RFP/RFI processes
- Complete the business analysis and technical component of a sales proposal
- Create the technical detail for use in marketing collateral
- Demonstrate thought leadership in our market and become a trusted advisor to decision makers
- Give presentations about us and our product atevents, to gain awareness of Relay42 in the market
- 3+ years of vendor (preferably Sales and Marketing) experience
- Great people skills. You enjoy engaging with clients, talking about their business and how Relay42 can provide solutions for their business needs
- Getting things done mentality. Proactivity is key in this role, since we are at the forefront of marketing technology, your clients expect you to lead them
- Great presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different teams
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system
- Good knowledge of data collection and consolidation
- The ability to adapt to an entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel while we grow Relay42 across Europe
At Relay42 we believe digital marketing should be about people again, by being the central marketing hub that enables marketers of top brands to deliver personalised journeys across all touchpoints and technologies. Currently, the Relay42 Data Management Platform (DMP) is used by world class brands like KLM, Air France, Thomas Cook, ING and BMW.
For more information, please visit our website: http://relay42.com