Solution Architect, Solution Enablement in Madrid
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
The Solution Enablement Solution Architect is a senior sales professional who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and can effortlessly move between roles addressing the needs of various stakeholders. In this position you will have the opportunity to enable customer-facing organizations and partners with a focus on improving solution sales skills. This is accomplished through the creation and delivery of enablement materials and enablement sessions. Solution Architects must be familiar with all of Liferay’s target industries and use-cases with a strong expertise in one or more. The Solution Architect is also actively involved in pre-sales engagements for strategic deals. In this capacity, the successful candidate will perform as coach and mentor for the opportunity team and will help the team to provide various options to meet the client's stated requirements. Proposed solutions will blend both Liferay Experience Cloud capabilities as well as 3rd party software recommendations and integrations.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Provide Liferay subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients, prospects and partners.
- Coach, mentor, and support the opportunity team on strategic deals
- Analyzes prospect’s needs to propose a solution with a clear value proposition, applying knowledge of Liferay capabilities, domain knowledge, and market/ competitor knowledge.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Liferay DXP and participate in discussions to ensure solutions are designed successfully to help customers achieve their business objectives.
- Create new, and curate existing assets - including, but not limited to, demos, whitepapers, sales presentations, ensuring that all such assets are suitable for all of Sales Enablement’s customers.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, and other teams as required to ensure enablement programs and assets are aligned with corporate and individual team strategy.
- 5 years of experience in solution design and architecture of B2B and/or B2C commerce websites and solutions
- 3 years of experience in pre-sales strategy, business development, and/or proposal creation
- Strong grasp of Commerce essentials e.g. product catalogs, price lists, discounts, orders, accounts, ERP integration, etc.
- Strong requirements and design documentation skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings
- In-depth professional experience/background working in professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; workload will be a blend of small, medium, and large implementation projects
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field
- Global Travel Required
We are offering
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source.
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally.
- Strong Work-Life-Balance policy.
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
- An awesome social benefict package
- We have Employee Volunteer Program, including:
- 5 days/year in our Employee Volunteer Program to devote to the charity of your choice
- 500€/year to donate to the charity of your choice
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community
Diamond Bar, CA, USA