Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a highly motivated and quick-witted Solution Architect. Your mission will be supporting the Sales team in pre-sales tasks. Helping the sales teams to build technical proposals, reviewing RFPs and customer architectures providing solutions and alternatives.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Based on natural language processing (NPL) and machine learning, Citibeats organizes unstructured data. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin and international partners like NTT Data, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations World Summit Awards, COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for governments and NTT Data’s Open Innovation Contest in Japan.
Your day to day:
- Lead technical discussion with customers and partners to understand their requirements and propose solutions.
- Provide consultative support to clients by evaluating and understanding their needs and subsequently developing customized solutions to ensure their goals.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, product, engineering and the customer.
- Give business and technical support on RFPs.
- Management of functional and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to facilitate the progress of new opportunities from business and technical point of view.
- Prepare demo and pre-sales environments to help on sales opportunities.
- Training a network of partners on building solutions and demo environments.
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the game.
- Put your ideas into action, as part of a meaningful project.
- Friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located at 22@ district, and 5min away from the beach!
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week.
- Chance to become an expert in a new technological field.
- Fix-term contract. 6 months trial period.
- Project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of software development tools as well as architecture and Integration environments.
- Bachelor's degree or superior in an Engineering career.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English.
- We expect applicants with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
The Citibeats algorithm combines Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technology to filter relevant content, classify user opinions and information into categories, and to extract insights and patterns automatically. This technology is able to predict the real impact of any decision or action taken more accurately.
Citibeats has been recognized internationally with prestigious awards such as the United Nations World Summit Awards and COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for public services.