Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 200 people representing over 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
What is the job about?
We’re looking for a Software Tools Engineer to join our “SETI (Software Engineering Tools and Infrastructure) team”.
Do you have strong technical skills? Are you willing to plan, build, implement and maintain software tools?
As the Engineering teams are our main stakeholder, we help them by creating tools to develop, test, debug, deploy, monitor and get software out the door reliably and with quality.
If so, come help us shape the future of Typeform—and the industry.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work in an agile/lean team that self organises and focuses on delivery.
- Research, create and maintain new software tools for our engineering teams for: creating K8s cluster for tools, tracing, API contract fulfillment, performance monitoring, static analysis, predeploy testing, CI checks…
- Collaborate closely with engineering, data and operations teams
- Listen to developers to understand their needs and create future-ready out-of-the-box solutions.
- Organise sessions with engineering to improve, measure and fix: reliability, performance and other non-functional requirements.
- Generate and spread a culture of quality throughout the company.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of three years in the Software industry
- You adapt quickly to change and new requirements.
- You move smoothly from codebase to codebase.
- You have experience in building, testing and monitoring both the frontend and the backend of an application.
- You develop with a quality-oriented mindset and comfortable with TDD and BDD.
- You’re focussed on delivering quality and value to users (in our case, other engineers).
- You have a deep understanding and practical experience of CI/CD pipelines
- You have worked with: linux shell, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud (like AWS)
- You’re a proactive collaborator, willing to work with others to find a solution.
- You enjoy collecting and analysing data that empowers you to take decisions.
- A self-starter, with strong personal organisational skills
- You’re a team player, passionate, positive, humble, natural networker and empathetic.
- Always researching and learning the latest tools and methods to ensure adoption of the best-in-breed solutions for Typeform
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.