Right now is an incredible time to be a part of the Printful team.
We're building an ecommerce framework at a pace that allows us to keep adding new and exciting job positions month after month. As a company, we're ever-evolving and hungry for knowledge and talent. If you share our passion, it's time for you to join our team of creators.
Printful is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the US. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global eCommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses.
We develop detailed user interfaces and code that sends a file to printing on the other side of the world. Printful is a complex, large-scale system, and we're looking for a fearless software testing specialist to join our team. You should be ready to spend 80% of your work time on manual testing, devoting the rest to test automation.
- possibility to choose your workplace: nice Barcelona office or remotely (Spain)
- all the resources and tools to perform your tasks (make your choice between Mac, Linux, or Windows platforms)
- modern and welcoming work environment
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- a day off on your birthday
- health insurance policy (after 3 months)
- exciting team-building events and guest lectures
- coaching sessions available
- interest and ability to find programming mistakes
- experience as a software tester
- good command of English
- precision and a strong sense of responsibility
- ability to work as part of a team
We'll consider experience writing automation tests for web applications an advantage.
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume and a cover letter in English, showing why you’re the right person for the job!