NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Test Engineer to join its Quality department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding software quality and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: unit, smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements
- Some knowledge in UI automated testing tools.
- Analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (English)
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies)
- Feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets and Streaming Media Devices)
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
- Flexible remuneration options (restaurants, health, ...)
About Nice People At Work (NPAW):
NPAW is a business intelligence and technology company serving the online media industry. Using real-time data, our team is committed and works relentlessly to provide our customers with the best business intelligence and video analytics technology possible.
Our platform YOUBORA leads the industry in technologies integrated and devices supported, enabling our customers to take smart business decisions using in-depth and complete data.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.