Are you looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic place to work?
Do you want to show your strengths and develop yourself?
Would you like to take part in the car of the future?
As a Software Test Engineer you will perform the validation of the embedded software modules for several projects (automotive).
- Analise software requirements, software architectures and software designs.
- Design, create, execute and validate the test cases (automatic & manual)
- Collaborate in the development of automation tool for testing.
- Do all the documentation related the test cases following the ASPICE standards.
- Active collaboration with the development team and our partners.
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with 2 - 5 years experience in embedded software validation covering the following areas:
- Proven experience in software unit and/or SW integration testing.
- Experience using VectorCast.
- Able to read and understand source code in C and C++.
- English fluency! All our customers are outside Spain.
- Good ability to communicate (writing and verbally) clearly and with confidence.
- Initiative and pro-activity.
- Teamwork is key. We don't work together, we cooperate continuously.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge ASPICE standards & ISO 26262
- Experience in software development (C, C++, Python)
- Knowledge embedded systems (micro-controllers, peripherals,...)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, at least the interaction with the SW Components.
- Knowledge of automotive buses (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, BroadRReach).
- Experience in source code debugging.
- Understand the automotive - relevant communication protocols involved in the projects (CAN, Flex-Ray, Ethernet)
- Previous experience in series projects.
What will you find:
- Development in cutting edge automotive areas
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
- Experienced team
- Free delicious coffee and fruit!
About Silicon Gears