At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Software Release Engineer to take into production more than 500 artifacts!
Duties and responsibilities
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risk and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Coordinate release content and effort
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to deploy software releases
- Are flexible and able to adapt easily to change
- Good organization skills
- Agile Methodologies knowledge
- Experience in Bamboo, Jenkins or another CI tool.
- 2 Years of experience in similar role
- Like solving problems and think about how to improve processes
- Good English level (we're an international team and the official language in the office is English)
- We don't think you'd need a degree to be an awesome SW Release Engineer, but being flexible and having experience learning complex tools is required.
Nice to Have (would be an asset)
- Docker experience
- Crawling systems experience
What we offer
- Indefinite contract
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Cataluña and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Hit the Apply Now.
About Red Points