- Ensure that Tiendeo software is awesome and high-quality.
- Being a passionate Test Engineer. Continuously strive to find problems with our web and mobile products and make them visible to the team.
- Assist scrum team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect analysis/root cause investigation and reporting on test status.
- Triage efficiently, organizing issues by highest impact.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the Testing process.
- Influence the development process to adopt the best practices for ensuring quality deliverables.
- Partner with developers to ensure code is properly tested at different levels (unit, integration and end-to-end).
- Support Test Automation Engineers building out end-to-end automated test suites.
What do we offer?
The chance to join an up and coming team
A position within a growing company
Excellent work atmosphere. Salary in function of experience and/or competitive margin of the candidate
Wii and PingPong to be used freelyAnd… a view of the sea!
- Telecommunications Engineering degree, Computer Science degree or in related field
- General facility with web and mobile technologies, able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to identify and document defects in complex software systems.
- Passionate about and truly interested in testing/detective work.
- Vocally opinionated about user experience (UX) and product functionality.
- Programming experience, especially in a professional setting, a plus.
- Test Automation experience is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and techniques is a plus.
Tiendeo provides a unique product research experience for the consumer, enabling them to browse and save their favourite catalogues and local offers from the website and their mobile devices at anytime.
Tiendeo has a presence in Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and in the UK.