What we'd need...
We are looking for an awesome Software QA Engineer to join our engineering team
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Analyse and convert user stories to detailed test cases and test plans.
- Execute the manual test cases and scenarios and publishes the results
- Reporting and tracking issues found, working with developers in problem isolation, and helping to drive resolution
- Working with our engineering team to develop new testing tools/techniques for better product test coverage
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes
- Monitoring log files to identify silent defects
- Investigate end-user issues using direct communication with customer support team
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software
This is you
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and working in an agile/scrum environment in cross functional teams.
- Understanding of problem isolation, writing test plans, QA testing methodologies, and debugging.
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to dig deep into issues and find the root cause in a complex web offering.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment, where frequent releases are the norm and additional production updates are always a possibility.
- Experience writing Gherkin tests
- Proficiency in Spanish and good level of written and spoken English.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Basic QA Automation knowledge
- Experience with tools like JIRA, X-Ray and Confluence
- Experience testing APIs with tools like Postman
- ISTQB Certification
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
What we offer:
And the most important… You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D