Futurs, part of the Ribera Salud group, is Centene Corporation's technology company in Europe. Centene is one of the largest health insurers in the United States and one of the largest companies in America according to the Fortune 500 2021 report. At FutuRS we believe in a new concept of healthcare that fuses clinical vision and technology to provide an optimal and comprehensive response to people's needs. We seek results in health and technology without losing sight of the human nature of both our patients and the professionals who are part of Futurs.
With several projects and teams currently in Spain, we are in a process of growth and we are looking to create new teams to achieve the goals of these projects. We are therefore looking for multiple profiles with different levels of experience as cloud engineers, to create and evolve new cloud-based solutions within the company.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
What do we offer?
• Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
• Training and continuous technological update.
• Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
• Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation
cards, day-care checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
• Join an international company with a great working environment.
• Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
• Be part of a solid project where people count.
• Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
2-3+ years of quality assurance life cycle experience
Technical aptitude and demonstrated technical and analytical skills
Ability to conceptualize complex requirements, think logically and creatively, work on tasks simultaneously, and be very detail oriented
Experience with automation scripting and testing.
Advanced English level – both written and verbal
Test suites and test plans managing
Ktalon / SoapUI / Azure DevOps TEST/ Postman, etc.