“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 750M digital magazine editions across more than 8,5k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in QA. Become part of an agile team of highly skilled and motivated individuals in our Barcelona office.
What you will be doing:
- Define appropriate measures and testing strategy to ensure product quality.
- A combination of manual functional testing and test automation.
- Working closely with product owners and developers to understand product specifics and create corresponding test strategies.
- Testing a multi-platform product.
- Ensuring the documentation is self-explanatory, reliable, and updated.
- Define and automate test cases for our multi-platform product and the testing framework platform.
What we expect from you:
- +1 year of experience in manual QA testing.
- Experience in API testing.
- Clear concepts of different types of testing.
- Experience with CVS mainly git.
- Experience with QA support platforms, repositories, and defect tracking systems (TestRails, Jira, HP ALM, Redmine).
- Experience working in agile teams and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban...).
- Excellent English communication skills, speaking, and writing.
- Self-taught and highly perfectionist.
It will also be highly valued if:
- You have experience in Performance and stress testing.
- You have experience in the creation of test environments with Docker.
- You have experience in load and performance testing.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and a creative team player.
- Honest, direct, responsible, and transparent.
- Communication abilities to work with co-workers located around the world.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- We lead our sector of activity and are always facing challenging new projects.
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
We offer great benefits including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.