We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality for our development center in Barcelona.
You will be part of our diverse, international team and talented people working on online credit services with agile development methodologies.
We are looking for smart people, that get things done and are natural team players.
What you will be doing:
- Work inside a cross-functional/self-organized team and participate in the entire development process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner.
- Automated and manual testing of our microservices platform.
- Defects/bugs management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent practical experience
- +3 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of databases and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have
- Experience in working within a startup, ideally an eCommerce or IT company
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets
- Extended annual holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE)
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Training Programs
- Fresh Fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Monthly afterwork