Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that aim at helping companies manage their FX risk in an automated way. We are now a 100-people strong team split between London and Barcelona, and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the second year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK!
We are a team of young but experienced professionals and we love heavy challenges and don't compromise on execution speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. Working inside Kantox Engineering, you will be at the crossroads of many strategic projects aiming at making Kantox a product company solving complex challenges for businesses. So if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the fastest growing Fintech on the European scene, keep reading!
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to grow our testing efforts and help us in the successful delivery of innovative FX solutions. You will be part of Engineering and responsible for providing testing guidance to our Payments team.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will:
- Be a quality advocate for the Payments Engineering team
- Work closely with developers to ensure all testing layers have adequate coverage
- Brainstorm quality risks, generate test ideas and perform exploratory testing on new features
- Collaborate across teams and business stakeholders to clarify feature requirements
- Mentor other engineers on good test practices and methodologies
- Contribute in any other activities that will improve Quality and Engineering productivity
- You are creative and passionate about testing
- You are both technical and product oriented
- You are eager to learn, develop skills and knowledge.
- You have some experience in programming, Unix command line tools, automation frameworks (RSpec, TestNG, Webdriver, Capybara...), and Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar).
- You are familiar with version control systems (Git and Github)
- You have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree on Computer Science or related field
- You are fluent in English
It would be great, but not required, if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years experience as QA or Software Engineer
- Experience in the financial industry (Fintech)
- Hands-on experience with virtualization tools (Docker)
- You also speak some other language (Spanish or French)
What we offer:
- Dynamic and intense work environment without much of a hierarchy
- Competitive compensation
- Direct impact on the business
- Opportunity to work on really cool technology
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and brillant team of software engineers hailing from many parts of the world
- Living and working in Barcelona
Please do not apply if you do not have an EU work permit.