Curelator is a digital health company focused on developing a clinical grade disease management platform for patients and clinicians. The company is base in Cambridge MA with operations in the US as well as Barcelona, Spain, UK and Germany.
Our product is a clinically validated patient-centric, digital platform that combines big data and proprietary small data (n=1) analytics to measure the impact of a wide spectrum of factors and medications on individuals with chronic diseases who have debilitating episodic attacks.
N1-Headache, our first application is being used in clinical studies with multiple institutions, which have generated several groundbreaking findings that have advanced the clinical management of migraine. Curelator collects patient reported data remotely and provide individual analysis to headache clinics.
We are looking for a full-time project manager, intermediate or senior level, to manage all development activities and help deliver new features and products.
As the project manager, you will:
- Coordinate the stakeholders, development, design, data analysis and marketing teams to deliver projects on time.
- Maintain the development and release roadmaps.
- Keep track of multiple project statuses and report to team leads and top management.
- Help with feature definition, requirements and technical specifications.
- Keep track of teams velocity and development capacity to ensure smooth operations.
- Participate in risk management and quality management activities.
- Participate in customer support.
- Maintain software documentation and write meetings notes.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a fun team and work on a variety of interesting projects. We are strong believers in using the right tool for the right job and we hire people who like challenges and keeping up with new technologies.
You will work closely with our CEO, Clinical VP, Product Manager, Team Leads, Designers and Developers. We have smart and autonomous team of effective and communicative people spread between US and Europe. We are looking for someone based in Barcelona, who can work part time remote and part time from our office, with strong communication skills generally and especially in English.
- Experience delivering high quality projects in a mission-critical environment.
- Amazing human and strong teamwork skills.
- Commitment to software development management best practices, scrum or kanban based methodologies.
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Experience managing development of medical devices.
- Experience doing customer support.
- BS in Project Management or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Between USD 3000 and 3500 per month, depending on the experience, plus an equity sharing plan.