Software Product Owner (AGILE) - XO Digital Labs (HyperloopTT) in Barcelona
The Hyperloop is revolutionizing transportation.
At Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) we are pioneers: we are turning Hyperloop into a reality across the world (www.hyperloop.global).
XO Digital Labs is HTT’s new innovation unit dedicated to the development of tomorrow's passenger experience by using digital technologies, such as Mobile, AI, Blockchain, AR and VR.
We are building the next-generation mobility & transportation platform for the Hyperloop and the entire mobility & transportation industries.
Are you a strong and skilled Software Product Owner who is looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a unique working environment?
Join XO Digital Labs!
You will lead our new team and work with our technology partners in order to deliver optimal software solutions for the Hyperloop and for the entire mobility sector.
You will work with cutting-edge technology; you will work on exciting projects; you will have flexibility; you will enjoy HTT’s benefits; and you will have an impact!
Key duties & responsibilities
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities for HTT’s mobility platform in an Agile environment
- Take lead of Agile teams as the Product Owner
- Manage XO Digital Labs internal and crowd teams, as well as external (technology) partners
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development of the product
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze the market, users and roadmap for the product
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- At least 3 years of successful professional experience as a (Software) Product Owner
- Experience in building software platforms and solutions
- Experience in SW solutions for mobility, travel or transportation would be a plus
- Expert knowledge of Agile processes & principles, as well as experience in applying these processes & principles
- Experience in managing teams, contractors and/or partners
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Fluent in English
- you have a passion for the Hyperloop as a fast, safe, clean and new mode of transportation
- you are committed and highly motivated
- you are results-oriented, quality-driven, dynamic and hands-on
- you are pro-active, self-motivated, self-directed and you can work well with remote or limited supervision
- you are accurate, versatile, curious, rigorous, adaptable and flexible
- you are an independent thinker but also a team worker, problem solver and continuous learner
About Hyperloop Technologies