Zaleos is currently working in one of the most interesting challenges in Real Time Communications environment, which is the development of Software Solutions (VoIP) within Emergency Service systems. Our ambition is to provide our clients with the strongest, most scalable and highest quality solutions in order to ensure that citizens benefit from the best Emergency Services. For that reason, Zaleos is looking for the best of best in terms of talent within our cool environment!
Mission / Responsibilities
We are seeking a Software Intern to join our team in Madrid.
- As a Software Intern you will be able to help in the development of software solutions in the language most appropriate to the problem.
- You will help to create and maintain highly fault tolerant solutions, ensuring always that all the deliverables are provided with the highest quality possible for maintainability, robustness and scalability.
- As a member of the Software Development team you will need to use modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Computer Science degree (or just some courses left to finish it).
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, software architecture, algorithms, Linux and relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C/C++, Golang or Python.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and work ethic.
- Team player: You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Hungry learner: You like to catch up with technology, knowledge and skills to avoid getting stuck.
Nice to have
- Contributions to the Open Source world.
- Startups interest ;-)
What do we offer?
- We're a young and down-to-earth team in a growing company!
- A very interesting professional career in a place where continuous improvement is promoted.
- We like to treat employee the same way we want to be treated ;-)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!