Descripción de empleo
The Integration Software Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining software compatibility of Paga+Tarde with our merchants.
You will work on real-world, scalable, financial projects that features for our Ruby-based applications and websites.
You will take ownership of software applications that the Paga+Tarde teams rely on to configure and drive revenue to different e-commerce web sites and mobile applications.
Development at Paga+Tarde is fast-paced, you will very quickly see the results of your work put into practice.
- Assist during the integration process of our payment platform to the external partners;
- Create payment modules for e-commerce platforms;
- Execute additional improvements on the system;
- Product deployment and customization;
- Support and configuration of internal tools and software.
- Experience as an Integration Engineer, especially with integrating modules (Prestashop, Magento, Wordpress)
- Industry experience (2+ years) with object-oriented design / programming (PHP or RUBY is the best);
- Experience with Git version control system.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience programming with SQL;
- Problem solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment;
communication skills, including the ability to work with project
managers and business partners to understand and refine requirements;
- Familiarity with agile development techniques and the structure of a release process is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages are plus;
- Must be eligible to work in Spain
- International working environment (ideal if you're looking to improve your English or Spanish, as well as half-dozen other languages).
- PC Equipament of your choice
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Competitive salary according to the value you bring to the company.
- Conference tickets and other training resources.
- Private Health l insurance.
- Extended annual holiday leaves.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays
- Language courses.
- Referral Bonus
- Fresh Organic Fruit
- Subsidized restaurant/transport/ nursery tickets