We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups’ mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics; and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly.
We keep it simple and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all whilst we cover the administration, so they don’t have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. What’s more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. Defining goals, and as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment, we are encouraged to not be afraid to fail.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join one of our product teams.
Who are we and what are we working on?
The product domain concentrates on gathering users, converting the traffic into bookings, and providing business value for our customers. We are working closely with researchers, data analysts, designers, and UX writers to create valuable product features. Daily, we are using Jira for task management. The leading technologies we are using are PHP with Symfony, .NET, ES6, Vue.js, Angular.js, and TypeScript, depending on the app/service.
Challenges in the team? We are quite a big group of developers, and tasks distribution and facilitating the meetings are the issues we struggle with. Maybe you will be the person able to help?
What does the role of a Team Leader do?
- Manage a group of engineers and be responsible for the growth and happiness of the team members
- Support engineers, set expectations, provide regular feedback and work on personal growth
- Team leadership by actively helping with cooperation between product and tech and other team members.
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our engineering team with the Talent Acquisition team.
Who are you?
What skills and experiences do we want you to have?
- Experience with growing, coaching, mentoring, and providing feedback to team members
- Experience leading a software development team
- Previous experience as a software developer
- Experience in application with big traffic - understanding scale and its challenges
- Experience with good coding practices and delivery processes
- Having problem-solving attitude
- Understanding Business perspective
- Strong communication skills
- Having a very good command of English (both spoken and written)
Which skills are ‘bonus points’?
- Experience with Agile project management
- Either experience in object-oriented development preferably with PHP >7.4 or .NET, or with other frameworks such as VueJS, React or React-Native
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills starting from €60.000 onwards.
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide, together, what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus a Summer intensive schedule every day of July and August
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you, and subsidized for your family (medical and dental), plus employee access to Docplanner Care, our premium patients portal.
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy.
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings.
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development.
If you are applying for one of our positions outside of our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages; but you can expect the same salary range and the majority of benefits that we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.