Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
The Test Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for Enterprise Quality in Medallia. We define quality processes, standards and tooling to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. We partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization’s needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be working with emerging software development technologies, building a new global team and helping us scale. You will provide testing support to several engineering teams and develop trustworthy tooling to scale Medallia's testing. You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the quality experienced by large customers and play a huge part in its success.
More specifically, you will
- Implement CI/CD integrations using Jenkins.
- Develop services to support tests executions in different environments and technologies.
- Collaborate on test framework development and related tooling.
- Troubleshoot testing infrastructure problems and collaborate with the development teams to solve them.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- +4 years of relevant experience.
- You have demonstrated high proficiency in Java, C++ or any modern object-oriented language
- Experience with Distributed System Design
- You have strong software development skills and enjoy writing quality software.
- You can write tests and test frameworks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or scaling testing infrastructure in the cloud.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience in developing and debugging distributed applications.
- Experience with large scale Jenkins infrastructure.
- Experience leading technical teams.
Our Engineering culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology, we keep an eye on latest trends, and share what we learn.
- We embrace an open-source first approach and we contribute back by submitting PRs with bug fixes and improvements and holding open meetups at our office.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and tooling.
- We develop strong relationships with team members around the globe
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.