- Lead by example by writing good, well tested code to improve and implement new product features
- Design and development of new product features and enhancements
- Communicate with non-engineers to define requirements and deliverables
- Keep up-to-date with current technologies, and know when to apply them to projects
- Periodically teach your co-workers all the great stuff you learnt via tech talks, brown bags, blogs or open source
- You've worked on at least 2 major Ruby on Rails projects (we'd love to see some code)
- You have a bachelor’s knowledge level of computer science via education or experience
- You know when to use PostgreSQL/MySQL vs mongoDB/Redis
- You feel uncomfortable with untested code
- You want to work in a startup
We'd also love it if...
- You keep all your server configuration in code (we use Chef)
- You're comfortable around AWS
- Equity in Rentify
- Drinks available in the office 24/7 and regular team lunches
- Whatever tools you need to succeed like the latest hardware and educational material
- Be a part of a collaborative team that sits in an open environment (read: no politics) who previously worked at companies like Apple, Google and Samsung
Send a CV & your GitHub profile over to email@example.com
Unsolicited emails from recruiters will result in a blacklist for all vacancies at Rentify.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!