FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Launched in 2012, Rentify provides revolutionary services and technology to the UK’s landlords and tenants, working with more than 200,000 landlords and processing millions of pounds of fees, rent, and deposits each year. The Company has grown rapidly and attracted $10m USD of venture capital from top tier investors including Balderton Capital.
- Lead by example by writing good, well tested code to improve and implement new product features
- Design and development of new product features and enhancements
- Communicate with non-engineers to define requirements and deliverables
- Keep up-to-date with current technologies, and know when to apply them to projects
- Periodically teach your co-workers all the great stuff you learnt via tech talks, brown bags, blogs or open source
- You've worked on at least 2 major Ruby on Rails projects (we'd love to see some code)
- You have a bachelor’s knowledge level of computer science via education or experience
- You know when to use PostgreSQL/MySQL vs mongoDB/Redis
- You feel uncomfortable with untested code
- You want to work in a startup
We'd also love it if...
- You keep all your server configuration in code (we use Chef)
- You're comfortable around AWS
- Equity in Rentify
- Drinks available in the office 24/7 and regular team lunches
- Whatever tools you need to succeed like the latest hardware and educational material
- Be a part of a collaborative team that sits in an open environment (read: no politics) who previously worked at companies like Apple, Google and Samsung
Send a CV & your GitHub profile over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited emails from recruiters will result in a blacklist for all vacancies at Rentify.
Rentify company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.