Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)(m/f/x)
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 45 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture. Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
A challenging task
As a member of our talented team, under Agile Development methodologies, your focus will be the development and maintenance of our web-based Recruiting products. These define the social recruiting market in the German speaking area with high relevance and transparency for the jobseeker.
A convincing background
- Experience and passion, expertise and development in Ruby On Rails and
- Testing (Unit Testing / TDD / BDD)
- Constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
- Team spirit and will to share knowledge with other experts.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with modern web technologies across the whole stack: React, Backbone JS, Marionette.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Regular contributions to open source projects.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment, as well as flexible working hours, you'll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones.
- Work from home/full remote possibilities
- 26 + 4 working days of holidays
- We do three times a year a one-week long hackathon!!
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.