Right now we’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up ready for innovative engineers to tackle and of course we have big plans to take over the taxi app service industry!
could be working on anything from migrating our internal systems from
Ruby to Elixir, to working alongside the data team to understand user
behaviours and build/ make tweaks to cool new features. We have a lot of
projects and teams to choose from.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience developing production applications in Ruby
- Proactivity and attention to scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Why work with us
Of course, we like to think that Cabify sits high on the list of great companies to work for but if our word isn’t enough here are 5 reasons that we think make us a great company to be part of.
- Everything that you work on here and implement will play an important part in impacting how our cities will look in the coming years, making it a super rewarding place to work.
- You will be building solutions to problems that have not been solved before.
- Our flexible working hours and ability to work from home means that you don’t have to worry about things like who will pick your kid(s) up from school.
- We promote career development and will support you wherever we can.
- We reward top performers regularly rather than waiting for an annual review.
If you would like a full list of all of our benefits or to find out if we can match or exceed your current package you can always reach out to us via email@example.com.