The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being a software engineer in <vpTech/> means to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers; to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out, to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR; to contribute to the <vpTech/> community; not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
In this context, we are looking for the full-stack engineer in the team Scalia, which recently became a part of Veepee and now they are turning multiple Veepee’s suppliers’ inputs into consumable data.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done
- Write technical documentation
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications
- Respect the production deadlines
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid the production bugs
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join Veepee.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience or willingness to work with frameworks as Vue, Ruby on Rails
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services
- You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies
- You are result and product-oriented
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- Variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- 1 day of remote work per week
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues
- Ping pong and video games, chill area, snacks in the offices
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Veepee company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.