Flowlity is today the most advanced and intelligent supply chain planning solution on the market. Our SaaS platform provides real-time stock optimization and replenishment using machine learning and optimization.
The technical team will design, engineer, and support a solution that needs to be intuitive, scalable, reliable, secure, and performant while conveying the broader vision of the company.
The mission for our Software Engineer, working as a team with our developers, is to create the most reliable and performant SaaS ever. Improving our product with the latest technologies. And build the most user friendly software in supply chain !
We are a startup, our stack is evolving and is impacted by you!
Our current stack looks like this:
Back-end: Python/Flask(=Django) , SQL, NoSQL
Data/ML: Tensorflow, Scikit learn, Pandas (Python <3)
Other: Git, Tensorflow, Jenkins (CI/CD), all hosted on Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Work across from backend to frontend to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Build clean, performant REST APIs to power data visualizations
- Develop security (deal with big companies), scalability and reliability
- Reviewing code implementations from your peers
- Being a technical reference point regarding functional scope of the team
- Helping define the OKR in collaboration with your team lead and the Product Owner
- Mentor junior Software Developers
- 3-5+ years of industry experience working as a Software engineer
(possibly with different levels of seniority in Backend and Frontend)
- Machine learning background, Cloud is a bonus
- The ambition of delivering highly-available and highly-reliable application
- Knowledge on business critical issues like security, reliability, and scalability
- User experience obsession. Our customer is our partner, our mission is deliver a simple and efficient software.
- Willingness to join a startup adventure and to build something big together !
- Pass Navigo
- Lunchr Card
- Health Package Alan
- Startup spirit : flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy
- Responsibilities from day one !
- Attractive salary + Equity
Is that you ? Apply on AngelList or sending your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com !