As an R&D Software Engineer .Net, you will be designing and coding Windows & Linux applications for R&D Products in an agile environment.
A week in the life of a Software Development Engineer:
- You will be a fully autonomous member of an agile software development team
- You will be responsible of design, code, testing and integration of software components
- You will conduct research on hardware and software solutions to improve the existing products and develop new ones
- You will create project documentation and tools to help deliver the products to the costumers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this job, you must have a University degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or related fields, and knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in Software development (C# .Net development with Visual Studio). You should also be proficient in object oriented design, feel comfortable around software design patterns and be aware of common good practices. Experience with Version Control, Continuous Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks is required.
You must have fluent English level
- Extremely valuable: Experience with .NET Core, .NET Standard, NuGet, WPF, Rx .NET, WCF, WebServices development or integration, other programming or scripting languages, Visual Studio 2017.
- Any of the following is a plus: knowledge and experience in cryptography, document verification, biometrics, computer vision, machine learning, digital photography, industrial engineering or electronics.
- We would like someone to join our team who is creative, passionate about technical work and detail oriented. We need a team player that is also autonomous when required.