Iomob aims at delivering an
integrated mobility experience, so end-users can solve all their mobility needs
from a single app - instead of combining dozens of them!
We are looking for a mobile app developer to join our engineering team. As our lead Mobile Software Engineer, you will work hand in hand with our UX/UI designer and backend engineers to deliver a delightful integrated mobility experience to our end-users.
At Iomob you will:
- build an app to discover, book, and pay for any mobility services (buses, taxis, rideshares, ...) that is the main end-user frontend
- lead the mobile app development team, reporting to the co-founder CTO
- experience in mobile app development, specifically in React Native
- ability to manage the uncertainty associated with a startup environment
- functional professional English and strong communication skills
- strong coder with a doer attitude who can deliver maintainable clean code
We will value:
- formal education in Computer Science
- strong portfolio of developed apps
How we will support your growth in the role:
We are well-funded startup with global ambitions, a top notch, motivated team. We understand the importance of an outstanding app in our success, and while being a small startup, we are already working with established players in mobility towards impactful deployments that target millions of users. Early clients include Renfe (Spanish rail operator), Ford Motors and public transit authorities among others.