Are you up for a real challenge, and are you - or do you have the potential to become - a really world-class software engineer or IT professional?
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry.
We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective.
As member of a self-organizing Scrum team, you help decide how work is addressed and optimally distributed among the team members.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work diligently to develop new solutions in the cloud.
- Technical skills we look for include (ideally you possess these - or you have a demonstrated ability to acquire them fast, and excel in using/applying them)
- Advanced expertise in .NET (C#, Webforms) and SQLGood analytical skills
- A commitment and desire for development
- The ability to cooperate
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge & experience with eXtreme Programming, Lean & Scrum - knowledge of and experience with SAFe is a plus;
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development)
- Experience with BDD (behavior-driven development)
What we offer:
- Young dynamic multicultural environment (average age 31 years old, 15 nationalities)
- Challenging, exciting and varied tasks
- Inclusive and inspiring work environment with skilled colleagues
- Exciting professional environment based on a high level of expertise
- Facilitation for professional and personal development
- Competitive pay
- Social benefits (ticket restaurants, ticket transport and health insurance)
- Team building activities and social business life
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h. (Friday from 8-15h)
- During July, August finish at 15 every day
Workplace is at one of Visma's locations in Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain)
About Visma Enterprise
We provide solutions that keep our customers one step ahead of their competition. In optimizing for efficiency, the goal posts are constantly being moved.
At Visma, we aim to provide solutions and software that are of such high quality that they turn our customers' business and administrative processes into competitive advantages. That means offering world-leading solutions today, as well as tapping into the opportunities tomorrow's technology offers.
The Visma Group comprises five business areas: SMB, Enterprise, Commerce Solutions, Custom Solutions and Cloud Infrastructure Services. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe.
Our headquarter is located in Oslo, Norway.
We want you on board!!!