Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 250 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 700+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for an experienced and talented full-stack Senior developer for implementing the different services that we provide to our customers alongside our main product (e.g., licensing mechanism, cloud libraries, customer success data application, …).
The candidate should be willing to work in a team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Develop/implement the cloud services that are around our core product
- Help the team to improve its best practices in development
- Assure the highest possible degree of quality and accuracy
- Plan and coordinate the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test
- Active participation in the overall technology development
- Participate in the support level 3 and 4 of the different services
- BSc/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ year in development in full-stack technologies (i.e., Java, PHP, Python, Relational DB, Centos/Linux)
- Continuous integration/deployment and the usage of the associated tools (e.g., Gradel, Maven, Selenium, Jenkins, Sonar, Git) are a must
- Knowledge in the following technologies is a plus: GWT, AngularJS, JS, Scala, CodeIgniter
- Strong experience using agile/lean principles
- Proactivity, transparency, get things done, continuous improvement and teamwork should be some of your core values
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Experience in working with remote teams is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Spanish and French are a plus.
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills and passion to the team and who strive to create excellence.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!