We are looking for world-class Software Engineers to work in our Madrid office, to join one of the best tech teams in Spain.
You love solving difficult problems and you take pride in delivering bug-free products ✔
You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible ✔
You love programming and you are eager to learn ✔
If so, we want you in our team ;)
- High-quality design of product and infrastructure components for maintainability, robustness and scalability.
- Writing and maintaining effective automated test suites for delivered components.
- Defining and collecting relevant data for tracking component health and performance.
- Working together with Site Reliability Engineers to deploy components and monitor them.
- Integration into a team using modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineer, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture.
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and other approaches to data management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Frontend: Knowledge of React
- Backend: Docker and Kubernetes
- Languages: Python, Erlang, Groovy, Kotlin
- Tools: Git; metrics and log tools as Graphite, Grafana and Kibana
- Competitive, results-based compensation (30K - 50K + Bonus. Depending on candidate seniority)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Attractive benefits such as English/Spanish lessons, free top-ups with tuenti, flexible spending account...
- Flexible work hours and flexibility for remote working few days a month.
- Great opportunity to learn: training budget for attending conferences, in-company learning communities, external events we host.
- Amazing office located in the city center stocked with free snacks, video games, foosball.